Support systems in the buildings have to endure certain loads and external environmental factors in their service lives. Due to design oversights in these support systems, these systems do not perform as well. That is why structural reinforcement is required for these buildings. Reinforced buildings are more resilient against natural disasters such as earthquakes.
Structural reinforcement is required in many areas. Some areas where civil reinforcement is required:
- Damaged constructions in buildings
- Corroded constructions
- New buildings
- High strength constructions
- Additional floor columns
- Increased corrosion resistance
- Increased vibration resistance
- Better mechanical properties
- Reduced weight
- Longer service life for columns
- Between 3 and 16 mm diameters
- Custom sizes are available.
- 200,300,600 gr UD fabrics
- Between 4 and 8 mm
- Laminate Epoxy
- Fabric Epoxy
Daha detaylı bilgi için Gama Karbon Bina Güçlendirme Malzemeleri isimli sitemizi ziyaret edebilirsiniz.